It can be a struggle to fund your business at interest rates that you can afford. You might have taken out a merchant cash advance or another type of high-interest loan, only to obtain the interest rates have been consuming your profits as well as your operating budget.
Happily, there are many small business credit cards that could offer interest-free promotional lending to new purchases, balance transfers, or both. In addition, these cards allow you to earn valuable rewards from your business purchases.
irst, let’s take a look at three business credit cards that feature 0 percent APR promotional financing provides for new purchases.
1. This card carries a powerful financing offer and remarkable rewards. New applicants get 15 months of 0% APR on new purchases. Following that, the standard variable APR of will employs, based on your creditworthiness. (See rates and terms of present APR range.)
You can make 20,000 points after spending $3,000 on the card within your initial 3 weeks of card membership. There’s not any annual fee for this card. (Editor’s Note: American Express is a Nav spouse, but this doesn’t lead to preferential editorial therapy.)
2. This card includes promotional financing, a cash rewards bonus and robust cash back on each purchase. New account holders may enjoy nine months of 0% APR financing on new purchases, followed with a normal rate of interest of 13.99% to 21.99% factor APR, based upon your creditworthiness. New customers also receive a $200 cash bonus after using their own card to spend $3,000 on buying within 3 months of account opening. And all purchases get 1.5% cash back, with no limitations. There is not any annual charge for this card, and no overseas transaction fees. (Editor’s Note: This card details were updated in June to reflect new provisions.)
3. This innovative card offers introductory financing and rewards that can be used for the rental or purchase of a new GM vehicle. You receive 0 percent APR financing on new purchases for 12 weeks, followed with a standard interest rate of 14.24% factor. (Editor’s Note: This article has been updated in June to signify a brand new APR.)
In addition, you earn 5 percent back in rewards on all purchases of GM components, accessories and service at approved GM dealers. You earn 3% on purchases at gas stations, restaurants and office supply stores, and one % on all other purchases. There is no yearly fee for this card and no overseas transaction fees.
Interest-Free Offers for New Purchases and Balance Transfers
Here are two business credit cards offering limited-time 0 percent curiosity APRs for both new purchases and balance transfers.
4. With this card, new applicants receive 12 weeks of interest-free funding in their new purchases and balance transfers with a 5 percent balance transfer fee. Following the promotional financing expires, you will have a variable APR of 14.24% to 20.24% based upon your credit history. (Editor’s Note: This card was updated July 17, 2017, to signify new provisions.)
New cardholders receive $300 when they have invested $3,000 in just three months of account opening. This card also offers a 5 % money back on up to $25,000 spent every cardholder year in office supply stores and on a mobile phone, landline, Internet and cable TV services. You earn 2% cash back at around $25,000 of joint spending at gas stations and restaurants, and one % money back on all other purchases. There is no annual fee for this card.
5. This card has a very strong introductory financing offer for a small business credit card and a low balance transfer fee. It has 12 weeks of 0% APR financing on both new purchases and balance transfers, using only a 3% balance transfer fee. After that, the conventional interest rate is going to be 10.49% to 18.49%, depending upon your creditworthiness. There is no annual fee for this card, which does not offer benefits for spending.